2010年11月23日星期二

Replica Franck Muller watches article with a bit of pride

I have written this Replica Franck Muller watches article with a bit of pride, since the Grönefeld brothers are Dutch AND are located in the same area as where I am originally from.Above you see Bart Grönefeld (right) and myself during the opening of the Grönefeld Exclusive Timepieces Boutique in Oldenzaal. Besides creating their own time pieces, they now have a boutique for other independent watchmakers (McGonigle, Sarpaneva, Kees Engelbarts, Cornelius & Cie) as well.However, to me, the most special time piece of their boutique is their own GMT06 Tourbillon Minute Repeater. As Replica Franck Muller watches you can see above, I was even allowed to try it on under heavy supervision. The platinum version (limited to 10 pieces only) has a price tag of 385.000 Euro. Below, youll see a close-up of the GMT06 in platinum.Anyway, for the full article on the Grönefeld GMT06 Tourbillon Minute repeater, click http://www.motoringexposure.com/761/grnefeld-gmt06-wednesday-watch. An article on the opening of their boutique will follow soon.

Alon Ben-Joseph of AceJewelers.com friend of the show did a very nice video review on last years introduced Omega Speedmaster Professional 40th Anniversary Limited Edition.I love this version of the Omega Speedmaster Professional. The logo on the dial and special case back make it worth buying over most other limited Replica Franck Muller watches edition Speedmaster Professional models. I have seriously considered buying this watch after it was presented during Baselworld 2009, but since I have had a few of these Speedies and cherishing my Speedmaster Professional pre-Moon caliber 321 the most anyway, I went for something completely differentEnjoy the video and dont forget to Replica Franck Muller watches give some feedback on it!As an avid reader of the FratelloWatches blog you probably know that I write for some other websites and magazines as well. MotoringExposure.com is one of them, every wednesday they publish the Wednesday Watch-article. Today, the Wednesday Watch is about the Grönefeld GMT-06 Tourbillon Minute Repeater.