2010年11月23日星期二

Replica Chopard watches December to be exact

Just before year-end, on the 24th of Replica Chopard watches December to be exact, I traded my Audemars Piguet Royal Oak ref.15300 for a 15202ST (or 15202ST.OO.0944ST.02 in full). Although I was very happy with my white dialed Royal Oak 15300, the 15202 Jumbo remains to be the original Royal Oak in my opinion. The original G?ɬ©rald Genta creation of 1972 still lives in the current Royal Oak collection, bearing reference number 15202ST. The original Royal Oak Jumbo is pictured below, with reference number 5402.As you can see, the hour markers are a bit different than the current Replica Chopard watches Jumbo and the AP logo changed position. If you look even more closely, you will notice that the dial pattern is a bit different too. The squares are a bit smaller than on the current models of the Royal Oak series.What didnt change, is the size of the watch, the lack of a second hand, the movement caliber (2121) and the thin case.

Dear readers,In these last few hours in 2009, I would like to thank you all for the tremendous number of visits you paid my blog in 2009. An absolute record since I started blogging on FratelloWatches in 2004. Besides FratelloWatches (which I use to reflect my personal view on horological stuff), I have been writing for a Replica Chopard watches number of other watch media, like WorldTempus, WatchUseek Blog, WATCH magazine and MotoringExposure.I also would like to thank my advertizers for their support and cooperation in 2009! Some of them have been my partners for years now!Personally, 2009 was a great year with a lot of travelling (including BaselWorld 2009), my wedding, a honeymoon trip and some great watches like the Linde Werdelin 3-Timer with brown Replica Chopard watches dial and my recently acquired Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Jumbo 15202. I made some great new watch friends in 2009 (you know who you are!) and hope to continue to do so in 2010.I wish all of you the best in 2010, and wear your watches in good health!All the best,Robert-Jan Broer.